Wednesday 8 March 2017

MR BEATIE THIS PLEASE I BEGπŸ‘‹πŸ»!!!!!

Mr Beatie we miss you!!!

Mr beatie did everything for us to the computers,to the  arguments mr beatie was
A kind loving person but now he's moved on.
He has gone to be a proper teacher .

We all miss him! I bet in this he will be correcting the grammer and they will
Probs use it for his  qualifications πŸ˜‚ .
Mr beatie was allways there to help us like holding hands when you first
Learn to ride a bike. He allways gave us that extra push in life.

He allways helped is in ICT but now I still can't do it that's why we need
Mr beatie the handy man..

But people move on in life and that's what is best for him
But Mr beatie you will always be in my heart.

From Harry w

I did this cause it will go on your phone and you can see it
Hope you get the job and good look
I hope you like my card.

# I'm number 1 student.

8 comments: